Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Full frame or crop for auto photography?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am always reminded that it's not the equipment that matters, it's how you use it. Of course it's usually people with really expensive equipment saying it LOL. But in all seriousness, might as well go full-frame if you have the resources!
    You have 20 seconds to comply.

Comment

Full frame all day long.

Comment

Originally posted by Steven33 View Post
        Thank you all for your feedback. I have pretty much decided on full frame. Now I'm thinking I should probably wait a couple months and jump into an EOSR when I get my tax return.
        I’m sure you won’t be disappointed.

Comment

Originally posted by Marcus.Kennedy View Post

I’m sure you won’t be disappointed.

The EOSR looks to be a nice piece of gear. It seems to be priced right and has a few more MP's than the Z6.

Comment

Looks like Canon has plans for an EOS RP, which is a little smaller with less megapixels and a few less features. This might be a good way to get into a full frame Canon at a more affordable price.

Comment

Originally posted by KyleK View Post
              Looks like Canon has plans for an EOS RP, which is a little smaller with less megapixels and a few less features. This might be a good way to get into a full frame Canon at a more affordable price.
              Wondering if Canon did this in response to Nikon releasing 2 different mirrorless cameras. Although it's funny that Canon is not releasing a more expensive version, to compete with the Z7 since the EOSR is more comparable to the Z6. They are going the other direction and releasing a cheaper camera. Maybe they see more potential in that market. Sounds like it will be a great way to get into something full frame for cheap!

Comment

Originally posted by 2HD4U View Post

Wondering if Canon did this in response to Nikon releasing 2 different mirrorless cameras. Although it's funny that Canon is not releasing a more expensive version, to compete with the Z7 since the EOSR is more comparable to the Z6. They are going the other direction and releasing a cheaper camera. Maybe they see more potential in that market. Sounds like it will be a great way to get into something full frame for cheap!
                Canon's more expensive version will probably be a 1DX level full professional body. They probably won't have a model in between those.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                Auto-Saved
                x
                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                x
                Working...
                X